Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Room
I walked downstairs to my room, I tried to open the door but it was jammed shut. Finally I busted into my room, then I realized that a disaster had struck. It was a mess, I thought a pig stie was a complement to this room. There were clothes everywhere covering my brown carpet floor which was also covered with what I thought was raisins but then i realized I never ate raisins in here before. My goldfish blacky was floating upside down dead, along with my stuffed animals which were tore apart by my dog were all over the place. Speaking of my dog he left me a little present in the corner. My light blue walls were now covered in spaghetti and my little sister was throwing half eaten cookies all over the place. Then I turned around and my other wall was covered in marker drawings, just then my parents walked in.
Brendan

No comments: