Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bed room story
As I was walking down the hall to the washroom I herd this crazy noise coming from my bed room. I had to use the washroom bad but I decided to go to my room in stead. When I went to open the door I was kinda scared but I wanted to know what was in there. So I barged into my room and my jaw dropped there were squirrels in my room. One by one they were destroying every thing i had. I quickly shut my door so they could not get into the rest of the house. I thought for a second and then i got it i have totally for got that Ihave a acorn tree in the back yard. I went out and got some. When i got back I ran to my room and opened the door with a hand full of acorns in my hand. When i went into the room the squirrels all stopped and looked at me. I was to scared to move. I knew that they could smell the acorns and that they were hungry. I tried to get out but I locked my self in. Then they could not wait any longer they wanted the acorns now. All of the squirrels came at me scratching me and biting me to get to the acorns it was like being cut by fifty raisers. After the acorns were gone they all left. I got up and left my room i just realized I did not half to go to the washroom any more. Bailey

No comments: